Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tired

I was exhausted when I got home from work last night, so after devouring some dinner I went to bed. I had taken Batman out when I got home, so I didn't bother taking him out the hour later when we went to bed.
Batman woke me up at 3 to go outside. But he didn't want to just go outside, he wanted to sniff everything. Like, stand in one spot and smell the ground for 30 seconds before I made him move, then stop and smell another part of the ground. So annoying.
After 10 minutes he finally did his business and we could go back inside. Unfortunately, I was awake too long and had too much on my mind to get back to sleep. It was a very long night.
So when I went to get up at 9 Batman was all ready to play, and all I wanted to do was bury under the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment