Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Different New Toy

I thought we had found the perfect toy for my little guy, but I was way wrong. Batman destroyed that rope/ball contraption in less than a week. Completely destroyed. So it was back to the drawing board in the never-ending quest to find the perfect toy.

Alex and I found something different to try tonight. It's a rope, but it's a ball. A ball rope. I think it'll be harder for Batman to destroy, atleast I hope so.
After chewing on it for a couple minutes I noticed some blood on the ball rope. I'm hoping he just went a little too hard on it, seeing as he was super excited. I'll give it back after a while.
Here's some pictures of Batman enjoying his new toy. My camera is being retarded right now and won't focus right. I don't really know what to do about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment