Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Sleepover

Batman and I had a sleepover at Mom and Dad's last night. The Royal Wedding started this morning at 4, and I figured it'd be more fun to watch it with Mom and Rebecca than just Batman. (And I was right.)
I was a little worried about how Batman would do sleeping on the couch with me. We normally sleep on a queen size bed, so there was a lot less room for the bed hog. Plus, Mom and Dad have two cats that Batman thoroughly enjoys chasing around the house. I kept thinking Batman might think it was a good idea to get up in the middle of the night for a run.
Thank goodness I was wrong. He did wonderful. He found the crook of my knees a suitable place for him to sleep, and he stayed there the whole night. What a wonderful dog.
Now, if I can just make it through work today without falling asleep, all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment