Monday, April 25, 2011

The Great Mouse Catcher

My apartment has a mouse problem. It's disgusting, I know. My apartment complex won't send back out the exterminator, and he obviously didn't do his job the first time. But anyway...
I thought things were better. I have four traps around the apartment, and two of those noise makers that are supposed to scare the mice away. We haven't seen a mouse for a while, so I thought it was all good. Yesterday, Alex and I got home and I went to take Batman out when Alex gasped and folded Batman's bed over itself.
There was a dead mouse in Batman's kennel. On his bed.
What a stupid mouse.
Luckily, I didn't have to see the mouse because my boyfriend is amazing and got rid of it for me. He said it didn't look like it had been chewed up or anything. Maybe Batman just sat on it. Or killed it with his super-stinky farts.
Either way, what an idiot mouse for running into Batman's kennel. And what an amazing dog for killing a mouse for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment