Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We're Back!

The last couple months have been super busy at work, so I haven't had time to update this blog. When I'm at work, I have to log out of my e-mail to log into this blog, and I just can't make myself do that. I purchased a laptop tonight, so now I can update at home!

Batman is still being wonderful. We've gotten completely used to him sleeping downstairs in his pin. I'm sleeping through the night, and I think he is, too. Best of all, Dexter is used to it, so he doesn't bark or whine at night. (Woo Hoo!)

Alex and I have taken the boys on a few walks around our new neighborhood, and they LOVE it! Batty stays in the front and pulls us along. Dexter tends to get distracted and we have to pull him along. It's really fun for the boys, and I really enjoy it!

Since I just got this laptop, I don't have any of my pictures on it. I'll get some updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment