Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun Weekend

Batman and I had a very fun weekend! We spent Saturday and Sunday at Mom and Dad's, and then on Monday we spent the day with the whole family at Jack and Audrey's. We had a great time! I spent a lot of time being lazy, just watching movies on the couch.
Batman
spent tons of time with his brothers. We stayed the night Saturday, and then I took him home on Sunday to sleep in our own bed. He must have gotten too hot, because he was sick on Monday. My bedroom carpet did not appreciate it at all. He's fine now though, so it's all good.
I got these adorable pictures of Batman and Louis playing tug-of-war in the backyard. So fun to watch! I was taking the pictures through a cloudy window, which is why they look weird.


Look at Batman getting tugged off his feet! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment